3.2K views 0 comments

Purchased a Craftmaster sofa & loveseat from a local business. We chose the specific style of couch because it was the same model that was sitting on the sale floor and was extremely comfortable. It was not cheap, but one wild think that you get what you pay for.

The owner was extremely pushy and claimed that Craftmaster is such a wonderful company. However, she just wanted our money.

We received the furniture in a timely manner. In less than a year, the cushions were completely flat, COMPLETELY! Also, the springs were coming through the sofa and put holes in the cushions, which made it incredibly uncomfortable.

We contacted the store. The owner acted like she'd never heard of this happening. She contacted the company and it was under warranty. They did have to pick up the sofa because the springs wee broken and the fabric was torn.

3-4 weeks later, we got our sofa back. Also, we received replacement cushions for the loveseat. The holes in the fabric were simply stitched together and were very obvious. Very disappointed. But the cushions were replaced, as well as the springs.

A few weeks later, all of the problems returned. Springs are coming through sofa, cushions are flat, and now the fabric is becoming extremely thin, almost transparent, in places.

Very VERY disappointed! Way overpriced for such junk. I should've font to Value City...would've been a lot cheaper and would've lasted longer.

Do not buy anything from Craftmaster. It's junk!!!!

Review about: Craftmaster Sofa.

1.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Craftmaster Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Craftmaster Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion