2.1K views

Bought a craftmaster couch 3 years ago from Zimmerman furniture in Lindenhurst NY.From the very beginning the material was defective____it was unsitely ---puckered on the seat cushions as well as the cushions on the back.

ZIMMERMANS sent an upholsterer to our home who replaced the filling in the cushions on the premise it was not filled fully. This did nothing. Zimmerman sent a company representative to our home who confirmed the couch material was defective . When we went to chose another material Zimmerman said he would no longer do anything.

We now have a couch which still has a verygood frame but is unsightly and unexceptible in appearance.

Needless to say we are very unsatisfied with the Craftmadter couch as well as Zimermans furniture.Igor52231@aol.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sofa from Craftmaster Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Craftmaster Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Craftmaster Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Craftmaster Furniture?

Comments