I purchased a leather sofa and chair$4000.00 When I received my sofa, it had a cut all the way across the arm down through the leather.The store I bought it from contacted craftmaster but they refused to do anything about it.

I have owned a furniture store so I knew it was a craft master problem and I hated the store to have to take the loss. The store gave me $200 off of my $4000, whoopee! It's something that an upholsterer can't fix, I had one come look and he also agreed a manufacturer problem. It's been less than a year since I bought the suite.

A beautiful suite but damaged before coming into my house. I always thought craftmaster was a good company when I was in the business. That's why I chose to buy from them, however, I will NEVER be that dumb again and I have certainly spread the word to every person I know that's bought furniture since.

Being I've owned s store I get called for a lot of recommendations on furniture.It would be nice if they decided to back their product instead of turning their backs!!!

Review about: Leather Sofa And Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Craftmaster Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Craftmaster Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion