I would greatly appreciate an exchange, for me it's uncomfortable as well as itchy my feet don't reach the floor, I can't sit all the way back. It doesn't even have to be the same style. I'm the only one loosing money on this deal, they can resell this one and give me a cheaper one or a used one in same good shape. At the time of purchase I rushed due to paying mortgage and rent no income, etc. I rather not drag this out please make a decision and let me know maybe someone from Americana Furniture can come and check it out.

Let me know if you can please help me out.

Lumina Casadonte

Product or Service Mentioned: Craftmaster Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Soooo you bought a sofa that's too itchy, too big, and uncomfortable - and did so despite claiming to have no income at the time - and you think that constitutes "bad quality" and warrants the seller taking it back or exchanging it for you?? You're a great example of someone who gives customers a bad name. Sit on your uncomfortable, oversized, itchy couch and quit whining.

So you are saying you didn't have income and rushed to buy an expensive sofa? That doesn't even make sense.

It also sounds like you didn't even try it out before you bought it. In short - YOUR FAULT, not theirs.

Why on Earth would a company take your USED sofa and trade it now when they did nothing wrong? This is a completely unfair and useless review.