2.2K views

The seat cores do not hold up and flatten within a year.I have had to replace them each year and after the 5th year, Craftmaster will not honor their 5 year warranty.

Even though the seat cores were replaced last year, and have gone flat, the 5 year warranty does not cover it. The skirt on my sofa, loveseat and chair drags the floor, the measurement was incorrect. The seam came apart on the back of the sofa. The material has pilled and pulled.

I am terribly disappointed with Craftmaster and will never purchase their products again. It was an expensive set and now looks old and abused.

It is just me and my husband and a 12 pound dog.Terrible terrible terrible!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of fabric and seat cores and fabric. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Craftmaster Furniture needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Craftmaster Furniture.

Had an Experience with Craftmaster Furniture?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1284786

My husband and I purchased an oversized sofa, chair, and ottoman.The set was expensive and we thought it would last for years.

However, the first year we already had to replace the cushions. The foam flattens and the material creases and looks terrible.

Shortly after we had the cushions replaced, we had the same problem and had to replace them again which WE HAD TO PAY FOR.I am very disappointed with this furniture and will never purchase anything made by Craftmaster again.