Bridgeport, West Virginia
2.1K views 1 comment

The seat cores do not hold up and flatten within a year.I have had to replace them each year and after the 5th year, Craftmaster will not honor their 5 year warranty.

Even though the seat cores were replaced last year, and have gone flat, the 5 year warranty does not cover it. The skirt on my sofa, loveseat and chair drags the floor, the measurement was incorrect. The seam came apart on the back of the sofa. The material has pilled and pulled.

I am terribly disappointed with Craftmaster and will never purchase their products again. It was an expensive set and now looks old and abused.

It is just me and my husband and a 12 pound dog.Terrible terrible terrible!

Review about: Sofa.

I didn't like: Quality of fabric, Seat cores and fabric.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $180
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Craftmaster Furniture?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1284786

My husband and I purchased an oversized sofa, chair, and ottoman.The set was expensive and we thought it would last for years.

However, the first year we already had to replace the cushions. The foam flattens and the material creases and looks terrible.

Shortly after we had the cushions replaced, we had the same problem and had to replace them again which WE HAD TO PAY FOR.I am very disappointed with this furniture and will never purchase anything made by Craftmaster again.